Writing for the sake of your happiness. Want to support? Be a better human being. Thankyou very much

Monday 22 December 2014

50 of the dumbest Rap lines. The Rap post

Now evryone loves rap, almost everyone acctually but there are a few things that has been bugging me and that's some of the worst lines that rapper has spoken or rapped about. It's actually funny because some of the rappers did it intentionally and for some
it was there best work.

I gathered up some of the dumbest but funniest rap lines our rappers have written. I've not included the song's names but if you write down these lines on the search engine, you'll get where theses songs are from. I acctually wrote the
se music lines for entertainment purposes and all this belongs to their respective rap and music artists. Please support the official producers.
Some of them may sound good to you but hey, these raps were a bit funny in my opinion. The strangest thing is, The rapper that has won the most Grammys is also included in this list. FYI, I'm talking about eminem. 

50) Gambino: "Heading West like I'm blowing Kanye."

49) Macklemore: "when I was m in the 3rd grade, I thought that I was gay."

48) Kanye West: "I never understood planned parenthood cause I never met nobody planned to be a parent in the hood"

47) Dj Khaled:
"DJ KHALED" 

46) Rick Ross: "The square root of a kilo is me nigga" 

45) Kanye West: "Couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter Alexis"

44) 2 Chainz: "My stove deserve a shout-out, Im like "What up, stove?"

43) Jay-Z: "I jack, I rob, I sin. Aw man, I’m Jackie Robinson, except when I run base, I dodge the pen." 

42) Nicki Minaj: "I don't duck nobody but tape, that was set for a punchline on duct tape."

41) Lil Wayne: "if it ain't about money i go, nowhere I'm nailed to the floor"

40) Lil Wayne: "Weezy F baby and the F is for phenomenal." 

39) Makonnen: "got the club goin' up, on a tuesday"

38) Big Sean: "But if I lose a girl just know my next 1 gonna be badder"

37) Logic:  "Now you may be wondering why my raps rock, cause I'm so fifth key to the right of the caps lock"

36) Drake: "Call me crazy - shit, at least you're calling"

35) Logic: "Wont speak on my bank account, so many commas I'd have to pause and I cant afford to waste the bars"

34) Kanye West: "Suicide doors on the private jet, you know what that mean? I'm fly to death"

33) Lil Wayne "Real G's move in silence like lasagna."

32) Jay Z: "my president is black in fact he's half white, so even in a racist mind he's half right"

31) ASAP Rocky: "Couple A B C's bad bitch double D poppin E I don't give a F told you I'm a G"

30) Eminem: "Now you get to watch her leave out the window, Guess that's why they call it window pane."

29) 2 Chainz: "She got a big booty so I call her big booty."

28) Kanye West: "but we can't cop cars without seeing cop cars"

27) Joey Badass "I don't drink too much, I know the bud wiser"

26) Kanye West "We believe in God but do God believe in us" 

25) Jay-Z: "hov got flow though he's no big or pac but he close, how im suppose to win they got me fighting ghost"

24) Gambino "Took the G out of your waffle, all you got left is your ego."

23) Pit Bull: anything he says

22) Logic: "grew up surrounded by Cane like i was Able" 

21) Nas: "I never sleep cause sleep is the cousin of death"

20) Mac Miller: "Yo Mr. Jobs, you see I'm a Mac but I'm Rolling Deep like Adele (A Dell)" 

19) J Cole: "Cole under pressure, what that make? Diamonds."

18) Bobby Shmurda: "I been selling crack since like the 5th grade"

17) Wacka Flocka said "I make 100k everytime i blink"

16) Kendrick Lamar: "When I was ten, back when nine ounces had got you ten
 And nine times out of ten niggas don't pay attention, and when there's tension in the air nines come with extensions"

15) Lil Wayne: "I still got da vision like a line between 2 dots"

14) Young C: "Higher than a jetpack, taking off, I go zoom, zoom."

13) Money: "you needa get your bands up facts"

12) Money: "I can't act funny cause its money"

11) Justin Bieber: ''My fans are like my glasses, yeah without them I'd be blurry''

10) Deso: "so many 3 Pacs, 4 Pacs,  5 Pacs,  6 Pacs,  7 pacs"

9) lil durk: "try me , try me bullets got his name on em like a ID " 

8) New Boyz: "Like the new iPod, just touch it and turn it on"

7) Chance the rapper: "I could rhyme rhyme with ramen noodles." 

6) Childish Gambino: "Too true like it's 2 Chainz, blue blood like you're both gangs." 

5) Chance the rapper: " nanana nanana nanana nannnanana nanana" 

4) Wiz Khalifa: "I got that shit that made Craig fight Deebo" 

that's when I realized he smoking the best shit ever.

3) O.T. Genasis: "Baking soda! I got baking soda!"
2) Young Thug: "Abili ba iduba babi diblybabida lifestyle."

1) Lil Wayne: "I go so hard they call me go so hard"

4 comments: